Fitness freestyle rope featuring low-profile grip tape, long 8" handles and easy sizing system. An excellent all-around fitness and conditioning jump rope, as well as our recommended rope for competitive freestyle jumpers. This rope is light and better suited to more experienced jumpers that have already learnt some tricks and correct jump rope form.
- Adjustment: Newly designed cord ends allow for a much easier length adjustment and can be lengthened as well as shortened for a more customisable experience.
- Handle Construction: Comes with strong, hard-wearing 8" handles and low profile grip tape / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- Tricks: The longer handle enables jumpers to reach farther while doing crossing moves, allowing intricate moves to be done with greater ease. The cable is a lighter 4mm PVC cord which further helps the jumper to complete more advanced tricks as well as double/triple/quad combinations more easily. Overall, this rope makes tricks and advanced combinations easier to execute once they have already been learnt with a rope that has better feedback (like our signature beaded rope!)
- Durability: 4mm durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Colour - Blue handles with black grip tape / blue cable
See the rope in action:
Comes with a 10 foot cord. One size fits all (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Snap/lock system makes adjusting length incredibly easy. Simply slide the adjustable end to the desired length and trim off the excess cord with some scissors or tie knots if you prefer.
Elite SRS Pro Freestyle Jump Rope
Great rope. Help me a lot with my footwork and crosses because of the longer handles
Really versatile, sturdy and fun rope to use.
The Elite SRS Pro Freestyle Jump Rope, the simple extension on these handles has greatly helped in the learning of some simple skills as well as adding that extra reach when attempting crosses and the like. Before using short handles I felt as if some of the time I was straining my arm to reach certain hand positions, the extended long handles solved this problem immediately. That combined with the lightweight rope makes for one KILLER combination and is fantastic fun.
I have had lots of ropes and this is up there with the best.