The Dope Rope Cardio 2.0 is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option as an entry level jump rope for anyone wanting to get into skipping as a form of cardio and to simply try it out!
The rope features unbreakable handles and a 5mm PVC cord with a string core. The 5mm spec gives the rope enough weight to give a good amount of feel and feedback. This is super important to allow beginners a better road to success when starting their jump rope journey. The weight of the rope is designed to give a good cardio workout and works as a great option for intermediate and advanced jumpers too! The PVC material cuts through the air more than a beaded rope of a similar weight and so is a great option for some added speed. Overall, an affordable and durable all round fitness rope to keep up those home workouts!
Upgraded features of the Cardio 2.0 include:
Stronger handles - 5" Short Handles made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand.
- Improved cord - stretch and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The nylon string core increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather, more tangle resistant and kink-free!
These features have been introduced to help durability particularly as more of you are jumping at home and outside on harsh surfaces during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles.
- 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow.
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in blue, pink, purple and black.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today! 🌊
See the cardio 2.0 in action:
The Dope Rope 2.0 - Cardio Fitness Jump Rope
I am new to jump roping and this was recommended to me! It’s great for fitness and I am really enjoying learning the tricks.... love this rope and would definitely recommend it 😊
Quality is great and wish my skills were 🙃
The product description and photographs made the product appear to be of better quality than what they actually were; disappointed.
I’m using this rope for (tentatively) learning some jump rope tricks and for CrossFit, it’s fab! Easy to adjust, great feedback for tricks - would definitely recommend