The Dope Rope 2.0 is the same specs as the The Dope Rope but with upgraded features! Again, this rope is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option as an entry level jump rope for anyone wanting to get into skipping as a form of cardio and to simply try it out!
Upgraded features include:
Stronger handles - 5" Short Handles made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. These handles are produced by our partners buyjumpropes.net in the US.
- Improved cord - stretch and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The nylon string core increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather whilst being kink-free! The cable is also produced by our partners buyjumpropes.net.
These features have been introduced to help durability particularly as more of you are jumping at home and outside on harsh surfaces during COVID-19 lockdown.
As with the original cardio rope, the 5mm cord is slightly heavier and increases wind resistance, making it a slower cord with a "heavier" feel. This gives the necessary feedback to allow beginners a better road to success when starting their jump rope journey. The weight of the rope is designed to give a good cardio workout and works as a great option for intermediate and advanced jumpers too! The PVC material is also faster than beaded counterparts of a similar weight so a great option for some added speed. Overall, an affordable and durable all round fitness rope to keep up those home workouts!
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles.
- 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow.
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in blue, pink and black.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today!
Also check out just some of the things you can do with this rope in the video below! (apologies about the glitch!)
Great rope for a beginner jumper! Took a minute to work out how to adjust the length but got the hang of it quickly. Happy customer :-)
We're exactly as I'd hoped. Highly recommend!
Great rope, I’m a beginner so nothing to compare it to but it’s perfect for what I want!
I cut my rope a bit short *cry cry* so please make sure you measure a billion times before you cut! Thank you dope ropes it’s dope
Really happy with the Dope Rope 2.0 especially at a great price. Will definitely buy from here again
Really good ,very happy with it