The Dope Rope Cardio 2.0 is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option for cardio fitness and increasing the heart rate. If you want to get into skipping as a form of cardio, then this is a great rope to use!
The rope features unbreakable handles and a 5mm PVC cord with a string core (10ft and fully adjustable to any height). The 5mm spec gives the rope enough weight to give a good amount of feel and feedback which is important for new jumpers but also cuts through the air quicker to allow the user to add speed to increase the intensity of workouts.
It also makes this rope more conducive to double unders and footwork. Overall, this rope is an affordable and durable all round fitness rope for all experience levels to help you keep up those home workouts! This is also a very popular option for boxers and the boxer style of skipping who practice footwork as well as jump rope skills like the southpaw, crossovers and double under variations.
Upgraded features of the Cardio 2.0 include:
Stronger handles - 5" Short Handles made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. These come with a lifetime guarantee so if they break, we will send out 1 replacement set!
- Improved cord - stretch and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The nylon string core increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather, more tangle resistant and kink-free!
These features have been introduced to help durability particularly as more of you are jumping at home and outside on harsh surfaces during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- Circa 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in blue, pink, purple and black.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Our handles are supplied by Buy Jump Ropes, we use them as they make the strongest handles I have come across that last!
Board the Jumpwave today! 🌊
See the cardio 2.0 in action:
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was told by my physio to start skipping to help with my weak calves. Having looked on amazon I felt totally overwhelmed with choice. Wanting to avoid buying from amazon and having no knowledge of what was best for a beginner like me I decided to look online and see what was out there. Almost straight away I came across Dope Ropes. Through their guides and online tutorials I quickly learnt all I needed and knew which cord would be best for me. The prices weren’t extortionate and the quality seems good. The handles are nice to hold, seem like a good shape made from quality plastic. The weight is good, the cord rotates smoothly when in use so no tangles twisted cords, once you get the hang of it it’s a breeze to use. I’ve been skipping for a month now on tarmac and the pvc cord is still in great shape too! Replacement cords are also cheap and easily available. Would highly recommend.
I find the rope pretty similar to any other fitness ropes I’ve had so I think I may order the beaded one now. What is great is all the insta hints tips and people on there inspiring me to improve -I’m hooked!
Super great rope! I jump on a mat that’s on top of concrete and I “occasionally” hit the concrete instead of the mat, and the rope stays together great! It also definitely has some speed to it, definitely recommend!
Value for money and could be the only rope you'll need for your skipping workout. Would recommend
My Son is a boxer and loves your ropes very much.
He has had many others over the years and nothing has stood up to serious skipping likes yours does.