*Sold out. Available for pre order soon*
Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size: 36" X 48" X 1/4" (inches)
Weight: 7 lb
Suitable for both skipping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Does what's wanted, protects my creaky knees, may even offer a micro rebound. Saves the floor from wear (in the long run)
A happy buy
I bought my skipping rope before buying a mat and found that my knees would be sore after my workout because I was skipping on concrete. I bought the mat to add cushioning so skipping wasn’t as harsh on my joints and my knees have been absolutely fine since using the mat, I would definitely recommend.
Ok, so I was sceptical to say the least because of the price of a "Mat" however got to say best purchase EVER. Weather it be used for skipping, which is saving my ropes and also I feel less tension on my knees when jumping I use it now for any workout I'm doing. Definitely a purchase that won't disappoint
I wouldn't manage jumping without this as I've got bad joints so it's a must in my house!
See above 😉