*Jump rope mats are currently only available to UK customers*
Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Size: 36" X 48" X 1/4" (inches)
Weight: 7 lb
Suitable for both skipping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
hip hoppin all over the place
I truly love this mat!!!
A perfect mat to protect your knees, the floor and your rope..!
This mat is made for jump rope and is really holding up against my trainers and rope unlike a standard workout mat. Well worth the money and very happy with it!
It's a good size ,got some weight to it so it doesnt move around and makes jumping a lot softer on the joints.
OK, so at the tender age of 58, I decide to take up skipping. Wow - it burns up the calories and is doing me the world of good. However - not so good on my joints at my age. So I thought I'd better look into this, which I did and I found this amazing, incredible site. So - I had some pretty amazing conversations via e-mail with Keon and I thought I would "take the plunge" and order the mat.
Wow - not disappointed at all. 100% recommend this to anyone who is in their middle years and thinking of taking up skipping. It's just an extra protection for your joints and it does not disappoint in any shape, form whatsoever. I even use it for some of my other daily workouts - so I get extra usage out of it. I'm just loving my skipping mat plus my gorgous skipping rope and my new hobby which is so good for me, so life during this pandemic (although rubbish as it is) is looking good! I hope everyone else is feeling the same as me with their new hobby perhaps?!