The Dope Rope Fitness Freestyle Rope is a great hybrid skipping rope that combines the speed of PVC with the additional reach of long handles. This makes it not only a great fitness rope for cardio but allows you to perform more advanced crossing combinations with greater ease.
The 5mm PVC has better feedback than a 4mm cord but still cuts through the air quicker allowing you to add speed for higher intensity workouts. The long handles allow you to mix things up alongside that with some more advanced crossing combos and releases.
I generally recommend beginners start with short handle variant to develop strong foundational technique and introduce long handle ropes like this to add to your jump rope collection and mix things up! See our product guide here for more information on handle and cord types.
- Long 8" unbreakable handles with Grip tape. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- Circa 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow.
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Available in blue, pink, purple and black.
- Replacement cables are available here
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
This is a collab rope with Elite SRS, we use them as they make the strongest handles I have come across that last!
Board the Jumpwave today! 🌊
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love my new cardio rope. It travels perfectly for faster footwork and double unders - I love the sound it makes too! Highly recommend this product!
I was really happy when dope ropes launched this one. I like the long and handles, they are useful for learning ebs and crosses. The pvc is very durable on the rope, it really whips round especially when doing double unders. A great rope in my collection