Replacement cords, beads and parts for our ropes. Options are as follows:
- 5mm PVC cable with cord ends
- 4mm PVC cable with cord ends
- 6mm PVC cable with cord ends
- 3/32 inch wire coated speed cable (for Bullet Comp and Surge 3.0)
- 1 inch hard beads (packs of 25)
- 1 inch soft beads (packs of 25)
- Heavy 2 inch beads (packs of 10)
- Cord Ends for 4mm, 5mm and 6mm PVC
- Polycord with 2 washers (for signature beaded jump rope)
The 6mm, 5mm and 4mm cables as well as the short 1 inch bead packs are compatible with both our short and long handles which can be purchased separately here. This allows you to make your own custom combinations if you wish!
- 5mm PVC - 10ft PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will help reduce the risk of snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. The string core also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump. The 5mm thickness has more weight and feedback so is better for beginners and fitness.
- 4mm PVC - same spec as 5mm but thinner and lighter. This is more generally used on the freestyle ropes for increased speed as well as for executing tricks with greater ease. Better for more advanced users.
- 6mm PVC - heavier with more feedback. Great for beginners and if you want additional weight.
- 3/32" (2.4mm) standard nylon coated wire cable. This 3/32" nylon coated cable is the most popular cable for Elite SRS speed cable ropes. Compatible with the Elite SRS Bullet Comp, Elite SRS Surge 3.0 and Dope Ropes Outrun Speed Rope. Most commonly used in the application of speed jumping and advanced double under users in CrossFit.
- Hard beads - These are the same beads used in the signature beaded rope and so can be purchased if you need spare parts. You can also combine these with either short or long handles to create your own custom beaded rope set up.
- 1 inch soft beads - These are the beads used in our soft beaded rope.
- 2 inch heavy beads - These are replacement heavy 2 inch beads for the heavy beaded fitness rope.
All cables/cords are 10 foot. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6'6" tall). Resize for your purposes and height, cut off the excess cord after adjusting the cord. See instructions for resizing.
Sorry I had such great hopes for this rope and special long handles but have been left disappointed and back at stage 1. Fine for a ‘play’ rope but that’s about it.
Good beads and add some weight to the rope aswell
I find that these ropes have lasted longer than any other ones I've purchased. I also like the colour options available. So I'll definitely be repeat purchasing.
The weight and fell are perfect- I use my Dope Rope almost everyday!