Fitness freestyle rope featuring low-profile grip tape, long 8" handles and easy sizing system. The lighter 4mm cord is better suited to more experienced jumpers that have already learnt correct jump rope form and several freestyle tricks. This rope makes it easier to perform advanced combinations and multiples which is why we generally recommend this rope for competitive and advanced freestyle jumpers.
- Adjustment: Newly designed cord ends allow for a much easier length adjustment and can be lengthened as well as shortened for a more customisable experience.
- Handle Construction: Comes with unbreakable 8" handles and low profile grip tape / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- Tricks: The longer handle enables jumpers to reach farther while doing crossing moves, allowing intricate moves to be done with greater ease. The cable is a lighter 4mm PVC cord which further helps the jumper to complete more advanced tricks as well as double/triple/quad combinations more easily. Overall, this rope makes tricks and advanced combinations easier to execute once they have already been learnt with a rope that has better feedback (like our signature beaded rope!)
- Durability: 4mm durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Handles are unbreakable
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump
- Colour - Blue handles with black grip tape / blue cable
- Note - can also be used with 5mm cords and beads which you can buy separately here.
See the rope in action:
Comes with a 10 foot cord. One size fits all (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Snap/lock system makes adjusting length incredibly easy. Simply slide the adjustable end to the desired length and trim off the excess cord with some scissors or tie knots if you prefer.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The rope is stylish and well made although I haven’t had it long, however I the actual rope it’s self is too light and doesn’t feel as responsive as my last rope
Excellent customer service! And great product
Elite SRS Pro Freestyle Jump Rope
We thought we might shorten the rope just by tucking the end into the handle, but this prevents free movement of the rope when skipping. Therefore the rope has to be cut to the right length.
In comparison to the price of the cable on its own (6.99) the rope seemed pricey at 17.99 - only addition is two plastic beads and the plastic handles. Shipping cost seemed high for such a small packet
Great Ropes - definitely worth the purchase