Fitness freestyle rope featuring low-profile grip tape, long 8" handles and easy sizing system. An excellent all-around fitness and conditioning jump rope, as well as our recommended rope for competitive freestyle jumpers. This rope is light and better suited to more experienced jumpers that have already learnt some tricks and correct jump rope form.
- Adjustment: Newly designed cord ends allow for a much easier length adjustment and can be lengthened as well as shortened for a more customisable experience.
- Handle Construction: Comes with strong, hard-wearing 8" handles and low profile grip tape / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- Tricks: The longer handle enables jumpers to reach farther while doing crossing moves, allowing intricate moves to be done with greater ease. The cable is a lighter 4mm PVC cord which further helps the jumper to complete more advanced tricks as well as double/triple/quad combinations more easily. Overall, this rope makes tricks and advanced combinations easier to execute.
- Durability: 4mm durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Colour - Blue handles with black grip tape / blue cable
Comes with a 10 foot cord. One size fits all (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Snap/lock system makes adjusting length incredibly easy. Simply slide the adjustable end to the desired length and trim off the excess cord with some scissors or tie knots if you prefer.
Good rope, nice feel, smooth and clean. However could be easier to shorten if instructions where given along with rope
This is a nice, sturdy rope that is much better quality than cheaper ones. It's really easy to adjust length and the longer handles make tricks much easier. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is that it seems to get tangled fairly easily when moving between tricks, which my last cheaper rope never did. But that might just be my technique and getting used to a new rope. It's also fairly quick considering it's not a speed rope, so you can use it for a decent workout too.
Considering I paid £16.99, shipping £5.50, I personally would have expected the quality to be of higher standard, the shipping however was expensive but as expected delivered within 5 days!
I have skipped for over 32 years and have gone through enough ropes.. would I purchase this rope for £22.49 again? NO .. I did notice the price went up as maybe in demand whilst we were all on lockdown… not a good trait
No tangle, no problem. Would definitely recommend!
Good quality skipping rope