A staple jump rope for anyone doing regular rope work, cardio fitness training or boxing. This rope's design makes it more conducive to speed steps and double unders, so opt for this rope if you want to focus on those areas over freestyle jumping. Features unbreakable 5.5" plastic polymer handles and an ultra-durable 5mm PVC jump rope cord which has good feedback. Handles have a dowel mechanism as well as a 90 degree angle between the cord and handle which gives this rope increased speed against a classic 5mm PVC jump rope.
Cord Length: 10ft (adjustable to any height)
Handle size: 5.5" long / 0.7oz weight (each handle) / 1" diameter at end / black plastic polymer
- Durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Thick 5mm cord ads resistance to workouts for a quicker cardio burn.
- Easy resizing system with snap-lock cord ends allows you to quickly resize to the height of different users.
- PVC cord won't kink when hung on racks or hangers.
- Available in Black/Blue, Black/Black and Black/Pink
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
Upgraded rope features:
- New ergonomic grip with dimpled handles for a better grip when you sweat.
- A new dowel for a smoother spin and increased speed. 90 degree cable to handle angle also adds speed.
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump.
Comes with a 10 foot cable. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to length you are comfortable with or refer to our sizing guide . Cut off the extra cord with wire cutters or tie knots.
Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
Keon the guy behind dope ropes is awesome. I wanted the blue rope but it was sold out, I messaged him and he gave regular stock updates with super realistic timeframes and notified me the moment it was back in stock and was delivered the very next day.
Superb customer service and will most definitely but again.
The rope is dope too and now thinking of adding a beaded rope too
Super dope, super easy to adjust length.
Dig it 🤩
Bought for my husband to learn double unders and he loves it. Easy to adjust to his height and light weight but very strong. And arrived so fast! Perfect rope!!
Lightweight skipping rope; easy to adjust to length and great for speedwork. The handles are comfortable and a good size for me.
There are cheaper ropes on the market and I have never used a rope with the rotating system before but I am pleased I paid more, I would never go back.
overall I would highly recommend this rope.
If you jump rope outside, this is the product for you. It’s durable, lightweight, and fast. I’m very pleased. It is slower than a speed jump rope, so you do have to work harder for the double-unders. But I got tired of spending money replacing frayed cables.