Recommended for higher intensity workouts!
Weighing just under 1/2 lb, this is a heavy variant of a beaded rope with thicker beads and thick PVC cable core. This ropes adds additional weight to traditional 5mm cable ropes and beaded ropes. Ideal for fitness jumping as the extra weight provides a more intense workout.
- Cord length - 10ft (adjustable to any height)
- 2 inch heavy beads - 7 mm inner diameter and 10mm outer diameter
- Colour - Blue handles, black grip tape with blue and pink beads in true Dope Ropes style!
- High quality shatter proof plastic beads. Hand beaded in the USA
- Circa 200g in weight (just under 1/2 pound!)
- 8" Long handles: Good for adults and freestyle. Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle (low profile grip tape optional) / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end.
The beaded rope is 10 foot long but can be adjusted to any height. Refer to our sizing guide for general sizing principles. We actually recommend shortening a few inches more than you are comfortable with as this will allow you to learn a stricter jump rope form and hand positioning which will make things a bit harder initially but easier in the long run. To adjust, simply untie the knot holding the nylon cord in place, remove as many beads as you need and then retie the knot to hold in place. Cut off any excess cord. See this video from the our suppliers Buyjumpropes.net which demonstrates adjusting length:
The weight of this rope helps me control the speed and anticipate its movement. Thanks to Keon for his rapid and kind responses to my emails!
Dope Ropes Heavy Beaded Fitness Rope
This rope isn’t really for a beginner but does add a lot of value to a workout. It’s a killer for abs and arms but does take a lot of getting used to. I found adjusting the length more challenging than a regular rope but all the same, easy connectors and gives you spare beads for when others wear down. I love it but it’s taken several weeks to get used to it compared to regular rope.
Absolutely LOVE this rope! It’s my first venture into a weighted rope and it’s my go to now over my other ropes. The longer handles are fab too with really good grip! Really easy to alter the length too. All in all it’s a perfect rope! Thanks Dope Ropes
Great quality rope!