Recommended for higher intensity workouts!
Weighing just under 1/2 lb, this is a heavy variant of a beaded rope with thicker beads and thick PVC cable core. This ropes adds additional weight to traditional 5mm cable ropes and beaded ropes. Ideal for fitness jumping as the extra weight provides a more intense workout.
- Cord length - circa 10ft (adjustable to any height)
- 2 inch heavy beads - 7 mm inner diameter and 10mm outer diameter
- High quality shatter proof plastic beads. Hand beaded in the USA! Note that beads will scratch and get scuffed when used on harsh surfaces but this does not affect the functionality of the rope and the beads themselves only wear down over a long period of time due to slow erosion.
- Circa 200g in weight (just under 1/2 pound!)
- 8" Long handles: Good for adults and freestyle. Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle (low profile grip tape optional) / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
This is a collaboration rope with Elite SRS.
(Please note! The 5mm PVC core of this rope is usually black or white (this can't be selected and varies depending on stock levels. We are also in the process of transitioning stock to Dope Ropes branded tape, so your order may have Elite grip tape. The specifications are identical on all ropes).
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love my heavy beaded rope, it is perfect for trying to learn behind the back tricks etc. the handles feel really nice and don't slip and the weight makes a big difference with feedback. Thank you Dope Ropes for super speedy despatch and delivery too.
Being dope is great
Best rope I’ve used!!
The extra weight in this rope makes me feel that workout was better than using the other ropes hanging up on my wall (which is where they will probably now stay!)
Broke after a couple weeks use. Do not buy
Used it every day for a month and it doe's the job, pretty durable on concrete but found the rope wears on the handle so I would be surprised if it last more than 250,000 skipps. It's ok for occasional or light use.