For those that want to add a bit more weight and resistance to their workout and up the intensity, our new Cardio 2.0 weighted edition is ideal. It features our new 6mm PVC cord making this rope around 1/4lb in weight. Ideal for all experience levels and for anyone wanting to get into Jump Rope as a form of cardio fitness!
As with our popular cardio 2.0 jump rope, this rope also features unbreakable handles but has a 6mm PVC cord that is adjustable to any height. The PVC material cuts through the air allowing you to build speed, whilst the added weight also increases workout intensity making this a great option for cardio fitness.
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable Dope Ropes Elite handles. These handles also come with a lifetime guarantee! We are so confident in our handles that if they break, we will replace them one time for free!
- 10ft adjustable 6mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- Circa 130g in total weight (equivalent to a 1/4lb rope) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- White cord with black and white handles with new gradient blue to pink handle printing.
- Made in collaboration with Elite SRS to create unbreakable handles that are passed with both our marks of quality.
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today! 🌊
I love this rope, it's my favourite! I've always been more on the beaded side, but this one is amazing.
I love these ropes, I have the beaded for learning on and this one for stuff I feel confident with. - top notch
Good quality rope for my training
Loving this rope. The combination of heavy rope/ light handles appears to give more air resistance and more bias in my core as opposed to other ropes with a heavier handle which works the shoulders more. I alternate with the lighter cardio rope for a more varied workout.
Love this rope! Great for a beginner getting into weighted ropes!