Thick 1.3-pound jump rope for adding heavy resistance to your jump rope workouts.
NEW upgraded handles include dual-ball bearings for smoother spin. This also fixes an issue with the cord rubbing and wearing at the handle.
Why this rope? If you want a quicker cardio workout and a heavier burn in your shoulders and forearms. You will definitely feel the burn using this rope for even short amounts of time.
- 12mm diameter hollow core PVC rope
- Industrial grade 4.75" long dual-ball bearing handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- Dual ball bearings in handles improve spin and eliminate PVC wear at handle.
- 8ft: recommended for heights 5'8" and under
- 9ft: recommended for heights 5'8" - 6'3"
- 10ft: recommended for heights 6'3" and taller
Note - These ropes are not adjustable. If you are experienced and have your hands closer to hips, then you will likely benefit from going down in size if you are in and around a height boundary. An experienced jumper with good form can take off about 1ft from these recommendations.
Please also be aware, the 1.3lb weight is the weight of the 9ft with handles - the weight is different for different lengths. See weights below (incl handles):
This rope is therefore similar to a 1lb rope in context of the wider jump rope market.
- Quicker cardio workouts
- Build forearm and hand strength
- Engaging should/arm/core/back muscles that don't normally get a workout while jumping rope
- Improving single under and double under strength and endurance in shoulders
Nothing special but works fine and the sizing was right for me. It would be nice to have a heavier option too. Overall good product.
Protect it self is great but the 5 star goes towards to staff who helped me get the right rope for me
It is a good rope. At first a bit hesitant since it was all coiled up, messaged Dope Ropes and got an answer and advised me right away. Now I am really enjoying using it
Great weight, comfy handles feels great! Love it!
Easily ordered, quick delivery and goods arrived no problem. Give a heavy duty workout for sure, gets you blowing quickly ...thoroughly recommended