*Due to shipping restrictions, mats are not available to all territories. We are working hard to offer this more widely*
Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Standard - 36" X 48" X 1/4" inches / 7lb
Jumbo - 86" x 43" x 1/4" inches / 13lb
Suitable for both skipping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus. There will be wear and tear over time!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is great. Good for skipping and body weight exercises. I love it. Got the big size. Very functional
I’m really pleased with my jump rope mat, it’s so much more comfortable to jump on due to the absorbency and quieter than other mats too. Having realised how good it is, I actually wish I had bought the bigger one.
This mat has improved my jumping no end. The rope bounce is definitely absorbed and let’s me skip for much longer. For extra comfort and to protect the jump mat I put gym mats underneath the jump mat. As designed it’s a really good mat...very pleased!! 11/10
It’s a great, durable mat with enough feedback for jumping. The Jumbo Mat is good for most jump rope movements. If only it were a little wider (to accommodate lateral moves) and have a slightly firmer underlay (for uneven surfaces), then I would have given it 5 stars.