Achieve double under mastery with the Surge 3.0. Handles feature a new ball bearing design for better spin efficiency and removes the need to use adjustable screws for resizing your rope. The handle includes its own screw/key system for replacing and resizing cables. Recommended for experienced users and those focusing on speed jumping and double unders.
- Ultra-light 1oz aluminum handles can make 7 revolutions a second.
- Comes with a 3/32" (2.4mm) nylon coated, kink-resistant cable made in the USA. Not recommended for use on hard abrasive surfaces.
- Designed by a national champion speed jumper to improve your double under scores.
- Quickly adjust cable length & replace worn cable via screw/key system.
- Handles Dimensions: 5" long / 1oz (each) / 0.6" diameter
- Thin handles with foam grip allows for fine motor precision and control while turning the rope (and sweating).
- Comes with free storage bag.
Comes with a 10 foot cable. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Cut off the extra cord with wire cutters after adjusting the cord with the adjustable screw/collar system.
Bought my new rope as I wanted to spend some time outside of the gym practising. I am super pleased with the rope, great value for money and feels great when using!
Elite SRS Surge 3.0 - Cable Speed Rope