A staple jump rope for anyone doing regular rope work, cardio fitness training or boxing. This rope's design makes it more conducive to speed steps and double unders, so opt for this rope if you want to focus on those areas over freestyle jumping as it will make the rope feel lighter. Features unbreakable 5.5" plastic polymer handles and an ultra-durable 5mm PVC jump rope cord which has good feedback. Handles have a dowel mechanism as well as a 90 degree angle between the cord and handle which gives this rope increased speed against a classic 5mm PVC jump rope.
Cord Length: 10ft (adjustable to any height)
Handle size: 5.5" long / 0.7oz weight (each handle) / 1" diameter at end / black plastic polymer
- Durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Thick 5mm cord adds resistance to workouts for a quicker cardio burn.
- Easy resizing system with snap-lock cord ends allows you to quickly resize to the height of different users.
- PVC cord won't kink when hung on racks or hangers.
- Available in Black/Blue, Black/Black and Black/Pink
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
Upgraded rope features:
- New ergonomic grip with dimpled handles for a better grip when you sweat.
- A new dowel for a smoother spin and increased speed. 90 degree cable to handle angle also adds speed.
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump.
⚠️ Jump ropes can and will sting on impact! Use at your own risk ⚠️
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
More than happy with my boxer rope, nice and quick, simple and effective.
Does the job perfectly
Excellent item, bought for my 18 year old grandson to keep fit. He was impressed.
Quick service quality is good