A staple jump rope for anyone doing regular rope work, cardio fitness training or boxing. This rope's design makes it more conducive to speed steps and double unders, so opt for this rope if you want to focus on those areas over freestyle jumping. Features unbreakable 5.5" plastic polymer handles and an ultra-durable 5mm PVC jump rope cord which is well weighted for beginners. Handles have a dowel mechanism as well as a 90 degree angle between the cord and handle which gives this rope increased speed against a classic 5mm PVC jump rope.
Cord Length: 10ft (adjustable to any height)
Handle size: 5.5" long / 0.7oz weight (each handle) / 1" diameter at end / black plastic polymer
- Durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Thick 5mm cord ads resistance to workouts for a quicker cardio burn.
- Easy resizing system with snap-lock cord ends allows you to quickly resize to the height of different users.
- PVC cord won't kink when hung on racks or hangers.
- Available in Black/Blue, Black/Black and Black/Pink
- Circa 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
Upgraded rope features:
- New ergonomic grip with dimpled handles for a better grip when you sweat.
- A new dowel for a smoother spin and increased speed. 90 degree cable to handle angle also adds speed.
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump.
Comes with a 10 foot cable. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to length you are comfortable with or refer to our sizing guide . Cut off the extra cord with wire cutters or tie knots.
Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
All good, like it should be
The service and delivery were great. I had assumed that this would be at least as heavy as my old speed rope. This was too light for me, though as it is one of the few that are long enough for me I suspect that I will persevere with it.
Excellent so far. Been using it on hard paved surface for 2 months and still in good condition. The men's health one I bought previously started to fray after a week, so this one is much better. Also, great customer care - had a useful email with advice on how to keep the rope in good condition, so thanks. Would recommend
As advertised, pleased with product.
Not as fast as a speed rope but plenty fast enough. I've tried out a few different ropes and this is by far my favourite and I highly recommend giving it a go for training.