*SOLD OUT* - However the Dope Rope 2.0 is now available which is an upgraded version with more durable handles and cable*
The Dope Rope is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option as an entry level jump rope for anyone wanting to get into skipping as a form of cardio.
Not only is this an affordable skipping rope but it also has a 5mm PVC cable with enough weight to give a good amount of feel and feedback. This is super important to allow beginners a better road to success when starting their jump rope journey. The weight of the rope is designed to give a good workout and works as a great option for intermediate and advanced jumpers too!
I was inspired to create this jump rope due to the lack of options available in the UK for a basic and affordable 5mm cable rope. I found most other ropes either too light or to have screws and ball bearings which get in the way and are unnecessary if you want a good all round fitness rope!
- Short plastic handles in dark blue with pink "Dope Ropes" logo
- 10ft adjustable 5mm dark blue PVC cable to cater for all heights. Simply adjust to desired length and cut off excess cable. Can also tie knots in the cable if preferred.
- Cable wears well on outdoor surfaces, however it is advised to use a mat to get the most life out of the rope. If you want a more durable version of this rope, we also offer The cardio 2.0. Also see our care page for more info on rope care which we advise users to follow.
- Circa 100 in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
- Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
- Jump ropes can and will sting! Use at your own risk!
Board the jumpwave today!
Also check out just some of the things you can do with this rope in the video below! (apologies about the glitch!)
I bought one each for myself and my husband. Easy to use, easy to adjust and pretty much perfect for beginners. Husband expected them to be heavier than they were, but he's doing great with it anyway. Packaging was just right and delivery was very quick. I thought the web shop advice on how to choose was very helpful too.
A great jump rope at a great price. Delivery and packaging all top notch. Will be buying more from Dope Rope for sure.
Ok rope, not as weighted as I thought. Will use as backup now. So many jump ropes on the market but if your a beginner this will be a starter rope.
The Dope Rope - Cardio Fitness Jump Rope
I absolutely love it, used it every day so far on both laminate, carpet and concrete and is holding up nicely!