Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Standard - 36" X 48" X 1/4" inches / 7lb
Jumbo - 86" x 43" x 1/4" inches / 13lb
Suitable for both skipping indoors or outdoors.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
- Please note, this mat will have wear and tear over time and won't last forever especially as it uses a soft absorbent material to absorb impact. Lifespan is impacted by frequency of use, care and rope type.
Note - due to shipping restrictions of heavy items, this may not be able to ship to all countries.
Really sturdy and makes skipping much easier on the joints! Would buy again!
Years ago I had jump roped for a year without any proper equipment, on concrete in my back garden and it was difficult and didn't want to go back, constantly got shin splints or I would get them after my workout if i tried to go anywhere. This mat saves my workout everytime as its strong, not so thick that you don't find your footing but thick enough to support all your movement and tricks and doesn't get in the way of all your movements, and easy to store (I just roll it up and use luggage clips to keep it together). It makes me want to keep skipping and allows me to skip anywhere. Ive always had problems with my feet and knees after a while even with proper form while jumping but this mat just showed I needed some proper support to cushion the impact!
This mat has saved me from sore knees when jumping which is something I suffered from before. Highly recommend it.
I love my mat. I was skeptical at first because of the price but it is ABSOLUTELY worth it. I’ve not had any pain in my shins, knees or feet when using it. Definitely recommend if you jump often!
great for skipping on, good size and cushioning!