Material: Made of a super-tough vinyl foam material.
Standard - 36" X 48" X 1/4" inches / 7lb
Large - 86" x 43" x 1/4" inches / 13lb
Suitable for both skipping indoors or outdoors, embossed with the retro inspired Dope Ropes logo along the top of the mat.
- Extends the life of jump rope cables vs jumping on concrete or hard, abrasive surfaces.
- Designed to reduce the "bounce" of cable speed ropes when they hit the ground. Less bounce = more consistent double unders. (More bounce = more misses.)
- Set on your carpet/other surfaces for a flat surface for indoor jumping and to help protect your flooring.
- Great for reducing the impact on your knees joints when jumping rope as a degree of impact is absorbed vs hard surfaces.
- Easy to roll up, store and clean.
- Non slip vinyl foam material dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment and muffles noise.
- Try to avoid getting the mat too wet or leaving it out in the rain. It will be fine but will take a while to dry out!
- We advise using this mat for jump rope only as it may get damaged if used with other fitness equipment like heavy weights, etc. The soft core is designed to absorb impact from jump rope to help protect the user and the rope and not to take heavy apparatus.
- Please note, this mat will have wear and tear over time and won't last forever especially as it uses a soft absorbent material to absorb impact. Lifespan is impacted by frequency of use, care and rope type.
Note - due to shipping restrictions of heavy items, this may not be able to ship to all countries.
I’d thought I could use this as a yoga mat, but it’s square so not suitable. Seems hardwearing for jumping rope though!
I had a cheap mat before which after a few weeks went stretched and bumpy so I decided to invest in a Dope Ropes mat and I have not looked back! So durable and really helps soften the blow as I usually jump rope on my patio! I would definitely recommend this mat to protect your ropes and your joints! Another awesome product from Dope Ropes!
The mat gives my session a very special and particular focus. It was an unexpected benefit. Sure it’s a smoother surface for the beaded rope and yes it gives a bit of support. But it had the effect of saying we’re here to jump rope and stay focused and stay on task until my session ends. It really makes a difference.
Easily one of the best purchases I've made for my skipping practice, I was previously using a standard yoga mat, but I knew it wasn't ideal, I saw this mat while I was buying my rope and I thought why not add it to my basket? Well, I am easily convinced this was the best decision I've made for my fitness training, it has helped me stay motivated with skipping practice. I recommend this mat completely, if you are going to skip/jump rope, go with Dope Ropes mat, and their ropes too, everything I have purchased from Dope Ropes has been phenomenal.
Brilliant product. I have achilles tendonitis and pretty much gave up trying to skip. This mat has given me a second chance and the only thing holding me back are my rubbish lungs. Thank you dope rope