Extreme Velocity Optimized (EVO) Speed Rope:
- Each EVO handle is machined on one of the most advanced CNC machines from a solid piece of aerospace grade aluminium.
- Each handle is then anodised for a corrosion and abrasion resistant finish.
- The handles are carefully assembled with the tactile traction bands and the patent pending high tolerance, frictionless, dual-swivel bearing system.
- Finally, each jump rope is inspected and tested for quality and performance.
- Each EVO Speed Rope comes in gun metal anodised aluminium and is available with our Heavy Metal or Speed Metal uncoated cable (see more detail below)
Black Traction Bands and custom EVO carrying case are included.
Choose your desired cable length from the options above and refer to our SIZING GUIDE for more details on how to choose the most appropriate cable length.
- Speed Metal (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) - Aircraft grade cable without coating. Our lightest cable offering. Most comparable to traditional speed cables. The uncoated wire provides a reduction in drag and cuts through the air with more ease. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 75+ double unders or are working on triple unders.
- Heavy Metal (RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED ONLY) - Aircraft grade cable without coating. The Heavy Metal cable offering weighs just mere ounces more than the Speed Metal cable. Heavy Metal is our secret weapon for triple unders and quadruple unders due to its perfect balance of weight and rigidity that provides essential feedback to the athlete. Recommended for advanced jumpers who can already turn 60+ double unders or are working on triple unders.
*Due to the anodizing process color variation may occur
Each EVO is ordered in from RX and is custom made, see more info about the EVO on the RX Smartgear website - https://www.rxsmartgear.com/evo/
Estimated time to receive this product from order is 6-12 working days due to the customised nature of the product. Delays or unavailability may occur with this product once ordered.